20 January, 2012
After more than 18 months development, SWS are pleased to announce the launch of Aurora: our revolutionary warehouse management solution for the web. Aurora is a cloud-based HTML5 application which runs from any desktop, tablet or smartphone web browser. You can manage your warehouse wherever you are no matter what you are doing.
Our warehouse management expertise has been built directly into Aurora. It includes features found in the desktop edition as well as:
- multi-user access with multiple languages and full permission management
- multiple global warehouses with configurable colour-coded warehouse bays and products — see whether a product is correctly stored at a glance
- instant stock summary — know how many products are available at any time
- historical stock reports — do you need to know what was held last Tuesday at 3.15pm? No problem.
- grant access to your supplier and clients — allow them to view their own stock and make pick requests
- pessimistic picking — it’s not possible for clients to over-pick products
- auto-picking by expiry date, ownership, and first-in first-out
- configurable dashboard panels and reports
Aurora is hosted on our servers and provided as a pay-as-you-go service configured to your requirements. There’s nothing to install, nothing to manage, and nothing to back-up. Software updates are free and available instantly.
Aurora uses the same web security systems as online banks. However, you can also run it on an internal intranet system if you prefer.
For more information, refer to our SWS Aurora page…
SWS Aurora trial programme
We are currently offering trials of SWS Aurora to selected companies. Availability is limited so please contact us immediately if you would like to join the programme.